Featuring a negative ION generating projector and now upgraded with iRED technology to deliver smooth, shiny hair that lasts. Instantly smooth even the curliest of hair in a single stroke that’s faster and more lasting than ever. Our easy-to-use, straightener-meets-hairbrush hybrid packs the power of iRED technology for smoother, shinier hair in record time. Eliminating stress on hair – and you. That’s why they call this a game-changer in the world of hot tools.
Consumer Trial Results*
100% say using this brush makes styling hair easy
96% say brush provides smooth, straight style
93% say hair is left looking healthy
91% say brush improves shine
*consumer testing done on 55 women in Feb 2019
- IRED Beam Technology speeds the heat in deeper to preserve moisture for instantly smooth hair with less damage*
- The ION-generating projector streams millions of cuticle-sealing negative ions into hair with each pass. The smooth and shine stay in, the frizz stays away.
- Digital temperature control allows you to style the finest to the thickest of hair with just the right amount of heat (up to 450°F/230°C).
- Temperature lock function to maintain consistent temperature while you style.
- 60-minute auto shut-off for peace of mind.
- 9ft 360° swivel cord so you don’t get wrapped up in it.
- Cereamic bristles with cool-tip guarantees safe, easy styling.
*compared to a conventional straightener
Turn on and adjust temperature. Glide brush through a section of dry, brushed, tangle-free hair (as you would with a paddle brush) from root to tip to reveal smooth, frizz-free style.
This product comes with life time warranty.
(When on sale comes with 1 year warranty)
Click here for warranty T&C.
The product(s) you receive might vary slightly from the product picture due to the nature of your product artwork(s) being 100% hand applied.
The beauty of imperfections:
- Please understand that all artwork on amika tools is created in our studio by amika’s artists then printed and applied by human hands. Hand application items, by nature, have imperfections. Although we are thorough, there are inconsistencies based on the creative nature. Each item will look a little different from the next.
- Our items have natural and unique imperfections. Our items are produced one by one and our process is genuine and full of love and care.
- The unique patterning of colors and human application will always make each item beautifully different.